Is there an ingredient I am in love with in my kitchen??? Yep! I just love ❤️ coconut. It’s extremely healthy and it tastes yummy 😋. I tend to prepare lots of food using either coconut meal or milk. This homemade sweet prepared with ground coconut is extremely delicious. It’s a hit in the family and kids are gonna love it. What r you waiting for let’s do it!
- 1C – Organic besan flour / gram flour
- 3C – Organic raw sugar
- 1C – Organic Milk 🥛 (I use Akshayakalpa organic A2 milk)
- 1C – Grated n roasted coconut
- 1C – Ghee (Homemade)
- 10 – Cashew nuts
- Sieve gram flour and keep aside.
- Dry roast grated coconut and keep aside.
- Put the cashews in mixer and make course powder and keep aside.
- Greese a tray with ghee n keep aside.
- Switch on the flame 🔥 put the pan and dry roast gram flour for a minute or so until the raw smell disappears.
- Switch off the flame and sugar and milk (pre-boiled and should be at room temperature) and mix thoroughly into a consistent batter without any lumps.
- Add the dry roasted grated coconut and coursely ground cashews and mix thoroughly.
- Melt ghee in another pan and add half a cup now and switch on the flame 🔥 and keep stirring.
- In some time you will notice bubbles as below..
- Now add the remaining ghee and keep stirring for about 10 to 15 mins on medium flame. When you start noticing a change in colour n the mixture has thickened and leaves the sides of the pan like this…
- Switch off the flame and immediately pour it into the greased tray. Optionally garnish with cashews. Let it cool and the you can cut it using a greased knife.
Tadaaa 7 cups sweet is all set n ready 😋.. Do try it and let me know the results in comments 😊.
If you liked the post do give it a thumbs-up 👍 and follow the blog to get post updates!
One thought on “DIY organic 7 cups sweet”
Will surely try this dear….thanks for the recipe
LikeLiked by 1 person