I am trying to remember 🤔 if I’ve ever met anyone who doesn’t like ice cream 🍦… Guess I haven’t 🤷♀️. Well this is got to be favourite dessert among most of kids n adults… My favourite brand used to BR until I tasted this… I am not exaggerating friends, seriously – make n taste it for yourself! I am sharing the basic vanilla ice cream recipe, however using this as base recipe you can create endless flavours n variations!
- 2C homemade organic condensed milk <click on the link to check out recipe>
- 1C homemade organic whipped cream <click on the link to check out recipe>
- 1/2 vanilla pod grated
How to prepare?
- In a bowl add the condensed milk, whipped cream n grated vanilla pod n whip it once. Pour it into a airtight glass dish..
- Freeze for several hours (5 to 6 hrs)…
- Remove n add it to the mixer once n pour it back in the glass jar… Freeze again for 6 hrs… Remove n enjoy the smooth n yum 👅 organic vanilla ice cream 🍦…
- Scoop it out n relish…
Along with the normal vanilla I have tried out these:
- honey-vanilla ice cream (used honey 🍯 in the condensed milk)
- blueberry ice cream (added handful while running the mixer, n sprinkled few)
And all these tasted real good 😊… I am yet to experiment other flavours, will keep you posted as n when I try! Meanwhile if you try n discover a new flavour that tasted yum, do share it out in the comments…
Liked the post? Do give it a thumbs up 👍 and subscribe for post updates.