I have tried another new flavour of lip balm – this time its cranberry!
- Dried cranberries
How to prepare?
- Sun ☀️ dry the cranberries until they become crisp n hard…
- Powder the dried cranberries in the mixer.
- Store in a airtight glass container..
- Follow my all-natural super-moisturising tinted lip balm recipe and instead of vanilla pod add a tsp of the above prepared cranberry powder. This will give a light cranberry fragrance to the mixture.
- Then as usual filter using a metal mesh into the mini glass jar.
However if you are not in a DIY mode, I do sell very limited of these on my facebook buy sell group – eco friendly ma. Interested folks do join the group!
Liked the post? Do give it a thumbs up 👍 and subscribe for post updates…