Despite the scorching sun ☀️ there is something I look forward to 😍 this season – what else could it be other than the sweet and juicy mangoes! No wonder it’s our <Indian 🇮🇳> national fruit… My love for mangoes made me experiment and so here comes the all-natural mango lip 👄 balm 😊.
But since I do not use preservatives, chemicals, artificial flavours and colours this was a challenge for me until I found the spray dried mango powder with shelf life of a year!
- Grated Beeswax
- Raw & pure Cocoa butter
- Raw & pure Shea butter
- Coldpressed & virgin organic coconut oil
- Coldpressed organic sweet almond oil
- Coldpressed organic castor oil
- Organic ghee
- Spray dried mango powder
How to prepare?
- Follow my all-natural super-moisturising tinted lip balm recipe and instead of vanilla pod n alkanet root powder add a tsp of the spray dried mango powder. This will give a light mango fragrance & a golden yellow tint to the mixture.
- Then as usual filter using a metal mesh into the mini glass jar.
However if you are not in a DIY mode, I do sell a very limited of these on my facebook buy sell group – eco friendly ma. Interested folks do join the group!
Liked the post? Do give it a thumbs up 👍 and subscribe for post updates.