This recipe is specially for all those mango lovers out there… I’ve already shared my love 😍 for mangoes in my earlier post and homemade ice cream recipe too… The mad-over-mango fever made me try this mango ice cream 🍦 and my 4yr old LO loved it! He even complimented telling “it tastes yum 😋 n I liked it more than the one I had outside” < btw he had a mango ice cream from BR just few days back>, n I was flattered for that compliment 😃!
- 2C homemade organic condensed milk <click on the link to check out recipe>
- 1C homemade organic whipped cream <click on the link to check out recipe>
- 1 ripe mango <I’ve used banginapalli variety, but can try with any other variety also.>
How to make?
- Peel the mango and dice it, put them in the blender and blend to a smooth paste.
- Follow my homemade vanilla ice cream recipe, except that instead of vanilla pod add the mango pulp, blend and freeze!
- After few hours mango icecream will be ready!
Liked the recipe? Do give it a thumbs up 👍 and subsctibe for post updates! Also do try it out and share how it turned out in the comments!