Mango is one of the delicious seasonal fruits grown in the tropics. If you have tasted the perfect Mangoes specially the organic ones from the farm you would definitely agree that they are exotic, super fruit & the king of fruits! It’s the most popular, nutritionally rich fruits with unique flavor, fragrance & taste and moreover one cup of mangos is just 100 calories – so it’s a satisfyingly sweet treat & is all packed with good and essential nutrients!
Each serving of mango is fat free, sodium free and cholesterol free. Mangos are loaded with vitamins and minerals – Vitamin A, B6, folate, C & K and moderate amount of copper, potassium, calcium, iron & dietary fibre. Hence have many health benefits – prevents cancer, lowers cholesterol, clears skin, improves eye health, improves digestion & boots immune system. Check out this article to know in detail about the health benefits.
Though nothing can beat the taste of the fruit as it is, you could try this mango milkshake / smoothie with the mangoes that are not so sweet in taste and it will get cleared up in no time..
- 1C pealed and diced mango
- 1C chilled homemade organic condensed milk (I made it with honey 🍯)
- Ice <*optional, add if you want a little thinner consistency>
- Add the diced mango into the blender followed by chilled homemade organic condensed milk (with honey 🍯), and blend!
- Pour it into a glass and enjoy 😊… Cool n refreshing mango milkshake is ready!
Liked the post? Do give it a thumbs up 👍 and subscribe for post updates.