I do prepare this dessert often and is really simple once you have the khoya ready! Specially coz my LO doesn’t consume milk / curd, I try all alternate ways like preparing roti dough using curd instead of water, making paneer dishes, preparing desserts using milk products and he loves eating them 😉…
- 1/2C homemade organic milk khoya
- 1/2C organic sugar <according to your taste>
- 1/4C homemade badam powder or cashew nut powder
- Few roasted almonds / cashews for garnish
How to prepare?
- In a pan heat the milk khoya, add sugar and stir until it comes to a thick consistency.
- Add badam / cashew powder stir for a min and put it into a greased tray / dish.
- Allow to cool, cut into squares and garnish with roasted almonds / cashews. Almond / cashew khowa will be ready!