French toast is sure to be liked by most of the kids and adults too. If I’ve not planned anything for breakfast then this is my saviour 😉. It takes just 15mins to prepare and since we use wholesome ingredients it’s a very healthy breakfast option.
- 2 farm fresh eggs 🥚
- 1/2 C organic milk 🥛
- 1 tbsp organic sugar
- 1 tbsp homemade almond powder <*optional>
- 3 or 4 slices of whole wheat bread 🍞
- 1tbsp homemade organic butter
- Break the egg whites into a bowl. Beat with a fork or electric beater.
- In a glass take warm milk, stir in sugar, almond powder and mix. Pour it into the bowl with beaten eggs and whisk.
- Take a non-stick dosa pan and coat with a thin layer of butter.
- Dip the bread slices, one at a time, into the bowl. Let the bread soak up egg mixture for a few seconds and then carefully turn to coat the other side, and gently place the coated bread slice on the dosa pan.
- Cook over medium-low heat, cover with a lid for few minutes until the bottom turns golden brown and then flip and cook the other side too.
- French toast is ready to be served, have with fruits or berries for a hearty breakfast.