Palakhowa is a traditional milk sweet which can be prepared no time once the khoya is ready…
- 1C Homemade organic khoya
- 3/4C Organic raw sugar <add according to your taste>
- pinch of cardamom powder (optional)
- In a thick bottom pan heat the khoya, add raw sugar and stir.
- Add a pinch of cardamom powder and stir until it comes to thick consistency.
- Switch of the flame and once it becomes warm enough to work with, using ur hands make small size ball out of them and press them gently between ur palms to give a proper shape. Thats it! Homemade organic palakhowa will be ready…
Liked the recipe? Do give it a thumbs up and subscribe for post updates!