My LO asks for these almost like weekly twice in the evenings, and since it has loads of veggies and is made of whole wheat preservative free bread I do make these! It’s nutritious, easy to prepare and very tasty too! Let’s see how to make these veggie pan pizza..
- Homemade whole wheat bread 🍞 <recipe to come up soon> / preservative free ones available in market
- Homemade organic butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 garlic pods finely chopped
- Chopped vegetables (u can use any combination of these veggies – green, yellow, red bell peppers, mushrooms, spinach leaves, sweet corn, baby corn, broccoli, olives)
- Salt as required
- Grated organic cedar cheese
- Oregano powder
- Chilly flakes
- In a frying pan add a little butter, garlic & onions and sauté until golden brown.
- Add chopped vegetables, salt and sauté for about to 5 to 10mins.
- On a dosa pan add a little butter and slightly toast the bread.
- Gently place the above prepared veggies on the bread slices, also top it with grated cheese.
- Switch of the flame in a min when the cheeses 🧀 starts to melt.
- Sprinkle oregano powder, chilly flakes and serve with tomato sauce…
Liked the recipe? Do give it a thumbs up 👍 and subscribe for post updates.