Raw papaya is power packed with nutrients, check this to know in detail.. N these raw papaya cutlets are soo crisp n yum..
- 1/2 raw papaya grated
- 1/2 small cabbage grated ( squeeze to drain water)
- 2 garlic pods grated
- 2 onions chopped
- coriander chopped
- 1/4tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2tsp chilly powder or according to taste
- Salt according to taste
- Besan plus rice powder equal quantities according to quantity of vada mixture to bind
- Mix all the above mentioned ingredients, make small lemon size balls out of the mixture.
- Using ur hands shape them as shown below.
- Add oil in a frying pan and when it’s hot gently drop the above prepared vadas and deep fry until brown on both sides or alternatively you can shallow fry on a non stick pan too.
- Serve hot n enjoy!
Thanks to my Bengali friend for sharing the recipe, hope you guys too will give it a try..
Liked the recipe? Do give it a thumbs up & subscribe for more such recipes…