Hello friends! I hope you have already read my previous post – healing n soothing lavender foot soak. If not please do, as this post is a sequel…
A quick recap of the pamper your foot 👣routine to heal n soothe cracked feet is – weekly once / twice healing foot soak, followed by damp foot scrub, daily moisturising with healing foot cream before going to bed and by staying hydrated throught the day by drinking plenty of water 💦 should help heal the cracked feet inside-out!
Ingredients for foot cream:
- 1/2 C shredded bees-wax 🐝
- 1/2 C pure n raw kokum butter & Shea butter.
- 1/2 C unrefined n cold pressed virgin coconut oil (I have always used fresh coconut oil from our farm 🌴 or from prakruthivanam, while buying check for unrefined and cold pressed ones.), 2tbsps extra virgin olive oil & 2tsps castor oil.
- 0.25% dilution of pure lavender essential oil & peppermint essential oil.
How to make & store?
- Take water 💦 in a sauce pan and wait till it comes to boil. Place a wide mouthed heat resistant ceramic/glass bowl on the pan / use a double boiler if you have one.
- Add shredded bees-wax and stir with a metal spoon until it melts.
- Add chopped kokum butter once its half melted switch of the flame 🔥 and Shea butter and keep stirring until it completely melts.
- Add coconut oil and stir until it melts, add extra virgin olive & castor oil.
- Then add drops of pure essential oils of your choice.
- Using a fine metal mesh, filter the liquid into airtight glass jar. Let it sit un-disturbed for an hour until it turns hard n sets.
- Keep the jar in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and ensure it is moisture free.
How to use?
- Use a dry spoon 🥄 <can use a bamboo / metal one> to scoop a little, as and when required and close the lid after use.
- Daily before going to bed apply liberally to your foot, wear socks & go to bed 😴.
- Let the all-natural healing butters & oils do their magic whole night 😉.
By following the pamper your feet 👣 routine, you should be able to heal your cracked feet soon. Happy feet 👣 to you 😊!
However if you are not in a DIY mode, I do sell very limited of these on my facebook buy sell group – eco friendly ma. Interested folks do join the group! For friends abroad do check if your products are safe in EGW skin deep database or download their app Healthy Living.
Liked the post? Do give it a thumbs-up 👍 and subscribe to get post updates!
P.S: Essential oils are to be used in a diluted form. Read the how to use & word of caution section in my post on essential oils to know the details.