I have tried another flavour and tint of lip balm, this time it’s strawberry 🍓!
- Grated Beeswax
- Raw & pure Cocoa butter
- Raw & pure Shea butter
- Coldpressed & virgin organic coconut oil
- Coldpressed organic sweet almond oil
- Coldpressed organic castor oil
- Organic ghee
- Dried strawberry 🍓 powder
How to prepare?
- Follow my all-natural super-moisturising tinted lip balm recipe and instead of vanilla pod n alkanet root powder add a tsp of the dried strawberry powder. This will give a light strawberry fragrance & a peachy tint to the mixture. <I have to admit I am in ❤️ with this tint!>
- Then as usual filter using a metal mesh into the mini glass jar.
However if you are not in a DIY mode, I do sell a very limited of these on my facebook buy sell group – eco friendly ma. Interested folks do join the group!
Liked the post? Do give it a thumbs up 👍 and subscribe for post updates.